Monday, April 6, 2009

Poker Night and Salsa Night

POKER!!!Last Tuesday Jennie and I hosted a friendly poker game at our apartment. A few guys from the team made it out and we had a great night with good food and lots of laughs. Unfortunately, I was knocked out of the poker tournament within 5 minutes :( Jennie on the other hand was a shark on the the table and lasted longer than most of the guys. I plan on taking lessons from her!Cameron, Xavi, Selu, Rafa, Jennie and Cesar showing their poker faces.
Cesar, Pablo, Cameron, Selu and I. Selu and I are doing the Capitan Garfio (Captain Hook) pose.

2009 Casa de Alex y Jennie Poker Champion....Cameron Martin!!!
Cesar finished second to Cameron. Look at that poker face!




SALSA!!! Last Thursday we decided to go have tapas and salsa dancing for our friend Brittany's birthday. Our friends Bella and Juan are basically professional salsa dancers and have been wanting to take us....

I thought that dressing nice might make up for my lack of salsa skills, not the case, haha!!!Brittany opening her birthday present! Corro is so stoked that it matches his shirt! Juan and Jennie salsa dancing (mid spin) While Brittany took lessons from Juan, Corro had to use Xavi as a partner.... Xavi, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend Juan and Bella. Hands down the best dancers I know.
I guess my lack of salsa skills isn't that important to Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment